for its Vicenza (VI) headquarters, is seeking:
PRODUCT MANAGER – MOTORBIKE
The ideal Candidate is talented and passionate about the motorcycling world. The Candidate will join the Motorbike Merchandising & Planning Team and will manage the following activities related to motorbike products.
- Responsible for developing a new product line into a profitable product line in a region, or expansion of existing products into new regions and/or major customer through cooperation with other teams/functions
- Define the product/input collection and long-term strategic vision;
- Realize qualitative and quantitative analysis of product market, competitors, and end users;
- Assume the role of facilitator and coordinator among cross-functional teams involved in product life cycle
- Support the Technical Area in activities of products defects cancellation and product industrialization;
- Development and maintenance products technical documentation and promotional material;
- Support the organization of product promotional events, such as conventions, trainings and fairs;
- Monitor product/collection profitability in comparison to the targets set and manage corrective actions;
- Provide support and training to the sale force.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Economics or Engineering and has the following characteristics:
- 3/5 years in the role in Sporting Goods Industry;
- Capacity to simultaneously handle several projects, managing priorities and deadlines;
- Proven technical skills combined with a strong vision and passion for business;
- Strong presentation and meetings management skills;
- Ability to cope with diverse environment;
- Excellent command of Office Suite, in particular Power Point and Excel;
- Fluency in English.
- Motorbike driving license is a plus;
We are looking for a very organized and precise person, with a problem-solving attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills.