DAINESE EXPEDITION MASTER: SARDINIA
Seven days and 1300 km of roads, mule tracks and spectacular island paths on which to improve your riding technique and learn to tackle any terrain on a maxi-enduro with knobby tires.
ARRIVAL IN OLBIA
Welcome to Sardinia, where the beauty of nature creates unforgettable landscapes and extreme environments, just waiting to be discovered.
SAN TEODORO - BERCHIDDA - OSCHIRI - PORTO TORRES - ALGHERO
230 km Road + 60 km Off-road
Crossing the Mediterranean scrub along the island's most spectacular roads and off-road tracks, amidst granite formations, fords and ancient oaks.
ALGHERO - BOSA - ORISTANO - GUSPINI - ARBUS
175 km Road + 45 km Off-road
A 220 km route that takes in age-old places, unspoiled nature and the island’s most beautiful turns overlooking the sea.
ARBUS - IGLESIAS - NARCAO - PULA
120 km Road + 45 km Off-road
More than 160 km immersed in a valley unchanged by time, its most suggestive corners hidden among the imposing coves, cliffs and stacks.
PULA - CAGLIARI - VILLASALTO - QUIRRA - CARDEDU
130km Road + 90km Off-road
Exploring wild and luxuriant nature, taking in woods and plateaus, waterfalls, caves and paths, before descending back into the wonders of the Mediterranean.
CARDEDU - ORGOSOLO - BITTI - SAN TEODORO
210 km Road e 45 km Off-Road
Following in the footsteps of the Rally di Sardegna we climb to the Gennargentu, an uncontaminated and wild plateau, between deep gorges and spectacular canyons that cross the Barbagia, along the old cattle route used by Sardinian shepherds in days gone by. Dinner and overnight camping under the stars on the island of Molara.
SAN TEODORO - OLBIA
Boat excursion to the island of Tavolara and back to Milan, after a 1300 km ride in all conditions, among the natural wonders of this one-of-a-kind land.
DUCATI MULTISTRADA V4 S
Each participant will have at their disposal a new Ducati Multistrada V4 S equipped with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires
THE EXPEDITION OUTFIT
The Dainese D-Explorer 2 adventure touring outfit, perfect for taking on Sardinia's most spectacular tracks and roads.
A four-season outfit with characteristics that mean it can easily be configured to suit all weather conditions, fully waterproof, thermal and breathable.
Participation fee: 5899 euros, VAT included.
The fee includes:
- Dainese - AGV - TCX kit designed specifically for the journey (3000-euro value).
- Return flight from/to Olbia
- Use of Ducati Multistrada V4 S motorcycle equipped with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires and fuel included.
- 5 nights at a 4* hotel and 1 night at a tented camp
- Full board basis (dinners at the hotel, light lunches or lunches at a farmhouse during the day).
- Dainese staff on hand for the entire duration of the experience: a tour leader/federal riding instructor and service staff.
- Local guide with significant off-road experience.
- Event photo and video service.
- Road and off-road training to perfect riding technique in all conditions.
- 4x4 assistance vehicle for luggage transport.
- Hotel/airport transfers.
- Boat excursion between the islands of Tavolara and Molara.
Required riding level: An A license and good off-road experience. During the expedition, you will receive training to help you improve your riding technique and safely tackle all types of route, both on- and off-road.
Expedition Sardinia calendar:
|04-10/10/2021||SARDEGNA||EXPEDITION MASTER SARDINIA||Download|
CONTACT THE EXPERIENCE TEAM
Do you need help choosing the best course for you or do you have any special requirements?