Nº artículo 204749466
This jacket is designed for those who consider skiing more than just a sport, a broader concept that is closer to a lifestyle.
Those who wake up early, head up the slope and are ready to leave their tracks on the snow right after the snowcat. With HP1 “Race Carve”, the name says it all, pointing out its focus on maximum performance. The garment is layered. The PrimaLoft inner layer provides thermal isolation and is extremely elastic due to the mapping out of extension zones through seamless technology. The external layer, on the other hand, is a D-DRY+ shell, a high-performance membrane capable of resisting the harshest weather. This garment is meant for anyone who loves the snow and speeding down the ski slope, but also thrives on the excitement of skiing on the powder.
- D-Dry® Plus 3 layer laminated shell
- 2in1 shell + insulation jacket combination
- Breathability 30.000 g/m2/24hrs
- Fully seam sealed (outer jacket)
- Capucha extraíble
- Side and upper arm zip vents
- Snow skirt
- Trailknit armpit construction (inner jacket)
- Water column 30.000 mm