R AXIAL PRO IN BOOTS
ID N° 201795215
The R Axial Pro In boot is the maximum expression of the Dainese technology and experience applied to a boot that offers the wearer the highest levels of safety, comfort, and functionality during riding. Made in a combination of Lorica®, D-Stone™ fabric, and crust leather, on the inside it vaunts the D-Axial system in Carbon and DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber developed to reduce the risk of the twisting of the ankle and provide greater protection in case of impact in synergy with the sole with the shock absorption heel and the steel insert at the heel.
Stainless steel sliders and nylon toes and outsole offer the rider additional elements of safety. Equipped with an inside tightening strap that helps avoid fracture and the sliding off of the boot and the possibility for fastening to the inside of the pants, this boot becomes a perfect whole with the suit in order to reduce the risk of getting caught on foreign objects in case of fall and to improve riding precision thanks to reduced dimensions, lower weight, and better aerodynamics.
DuPont™ and KEVLAR® are registered trademarks or trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company and are used with permission.
- D-Stone™ fabric
- Split cowhide leather inserts
- Upper in microfiber
- Certified boots to CE - Cat. II - EN 13634 Standard
- D-Axial System in Carbon and Aramid fiber
- Metal inserts
- Nylon heel
- TPU rear inner insert
- Closing with zipper at the back
- Elasticated inserts
- Speed lacing system
- Suit to boot fastening system
- Double jersey airgap liner
- Gear shifter guard
- Reinforced toe
- Replaceable stainless steel slider (1999885 Stainless Steel Boot Slider Kit, 1996252 Plastic Slider Kit. 08)
- Rubber sole with differentiated design
- Setscrew wrench supplied