Brings the revolutionary design concepts of the Pista GP to GT and Sports Touring riders. The GT Veloce was specially designed to create a comfortable, compact and quiet helmet with highly efficient ventilation, a wide field of vision and dedicated intercom system.
• Exterior shell in 4 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (fibreglass and aramid fibre);
• Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes;
• Shell and EPS dimensions optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
• Designed to maximise comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics
• Prepared for Bluetooth® system
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell and holes that allow direct air flow to the rider’s head;
• Ventilation system, designed and optimized in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front air intakes (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors;
• Air intakes with opening/closing mechanism with plastic mesh protection. Total surface area of air intakes 193% larger than the GP-Tech.
VISOR/ VISOR MECHANISM
• New visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation opening. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds. Surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech;
• Visor front microlock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening, also in the event of an accident. Visor microopening system incorporated in the front locking system;
• Non-scratch RACE visor with wide field of vision, PINLOCK ready and suitable for tear-off strips with 100% protection from UV rays. PINLOCK comes as standard in the package.
• Visor, in compliance with the Class 1 optical standard, is free from visual distortion, with a thickness up to 3.3 mm for extra protection;
• The field of vision is 15° wider than the GP-Tech and main rivals and has been optimised for a rider lying over the tank. Overall field of vision increased by about 8% compared to the GP-Tech and the main rivals.
• Removable nose guard;
• Removable windproof chin strap protection;
• Fully removable and washable inner liners;
• Breathable Lycra® crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. Option of personalising the fit of the crown pad.
• 3D cheek pads with sanitizing treatment, differentiated density foam and incorporated neck roll for extra comfort and soundproofing; Inner liners covered by three patents. Can be customised with cheek pads of different thicknesses.
• Double D retention system.
• Front section reduced by 3% in respect to that of Gp-Tech. Side section reduced by 6% in respect to that of Gp-Tech
• Weight: 1.325 g. (+/- 50g) for size M
• Sizes: XS – XXL