Combines the performance of the Pista GP with road-riding features such as adjustable ventilation and improved comfort without sacrificing the performance standards of the GP model.
• Exterior shell in 4 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (fibreglass and aramid fibre);
• Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes;
• Shell and EPS dimensions optimized using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
• Designed to maximise comfort, ergonomics, safety and aerodynamics;
• Designed to minimise interference when wearing a racing suit and protective hump.
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed directly in the shell and holes that allow direct air flow to the rider’s head;
• Ventilation system, designed and optimized in a wind tunnel, comprising 4 front air intakes (3 at the front and one on the chin guard) and 2 rear extractors;
• Air intakes with opening/closing mechanism. Total surface area of air intakes 193% larger than the GP-Tech;
• Large rear spoiler optimized in a wind tunnel to maximise aerodynamic performances and ventilation also at high speeds.
Spoiler designed to detach from the helmet in the event of an accident to increase the passive safety of the helmet.
VISOR/ VISOR MECHANISM
• New visor mechanism in metal with roto-translation opening. Quick release system for tool-free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds. Surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech;
• Can be fitted with an external screw attached to the mechanism base, reducing the risk of the visor detaching in the event of a fall (with Race screw kit). Visor front microlock system that reduces the risk of accidental opening, also in the event of an accident.
• Non-scratch RACE visor with wide field of vision, PINLOCK ready and suitable for tear-off strips with 100% protection from UV rays. PINLOCK comes as standard in the package.
• Visor, in compliance with the Class 1 optical standard, is free from visual distortion, with a thickness up to 3.3 mm for extra protection;
• The field of vision is 15° wider than the GP-Tech and main rivals and has been optimised for a rider lying over the tank. Overall field of vision increased by about 8% compared to the GP-Tech and the main rivals.
• Removable nose guard;
• Removable windproof chin strap protection;
• Fully removable and washable inner liners;
• Breathable, micro-perforated Lycra® crown pad with concave 3D structure that is pre-shaped in a single piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head. No stitching in sensitive areas and padded with differentiated density foam. Option of personalising the crown pad fit. The area around the back of the neck can also be customised with removable foam pads.
• 3D cheek pads in Dry-Comfort with sanitizing treatment, differentiated density foam and incorporated neck roll for extra comfort and soundproofing; Inner liners covered by three patents. Can be customised with cheek pads of different thicknesses.
• Double D retention system.
• Front section reduced by 3% compared to the GP-Tech. Lateral section reduced by 6% compared to the GP-Tech
• Weight: 1.350 g. (+/- 50g) for size M
• Sizes: XS – XXL