The magic of a long trip on your bike. Magnificent views from the saddle. The fresh scent of the woods and the meadows in the air. Your Two Delta Lady jacket will ensure the utmost comfort in all types of weather. Designed for lady riders in search of quality and attention to detail, this model with a feminine cut vaunts a waterproof D-Dry® waterproof lining laminated to Thermo hollow fibre fabric with the softest feel and the fastest drying times. Also equipped with air vents, a warm lining, and a removable double collar, this jacket is provided with removable composite protectors and a back protector pocket.
|1 Item(s)||Show per page|
I just bought this jacket, it's better than expected in terms of quality and refined details! Very stylish and comfortable.
1. Very nice fabric — outer shell is soft, inner liner is soft, comfortable and cozy!
2. Pockets — Nice placement of pockets outside and inside.
3. Collar — I love this collar, it keeps the wind out and is stylish, the collar liner is nice as well for those cold days.
4. Protection — High-quality elbow pads with hard plastic as opposed to rubber or foam seen in cheaper jackets. I think the shoulder pads could cover a bit more area though.
5. Elastic sleeve wrists — Elastic ends of the inner shell keep wind out nicely.
1. Colour Choices — Dainese has no Hi-Viz jackets for women?! Also, I'm tired of so many solid black jackets with colour accents of RED, BLUE and WHITE....I would like to see other colours such as: Bright Green, Aqua Blue or Hi-Viz Yellow.
2. Back Protection — I know none of the jackets include back protectors, but it would be nice!
3. Dawn Blue Colour — I bought the Red version and I thought the sleeves were more of a white-blue, but the Dawn blue which covered the forearms looks more grey in person.